Monday, June 25, 2007

This is my first blog. A blog about myself, my husband, and my kids. It's about everyday life, adoption, love, craziness, stress, and anything else I feel compelled to write about.



I am the mom of three wonderfully busy kids whom I love with all my heart. A son who turns 5 next month, a second son who is in the midst of his terrible two's and a beautiful daughter who is also two and has decided that the only thing she is willing to share is the terribleness of also being two. My kids became a part of our family through international adoption and they were all born in Guatemala and home by 6 months of age.



I am also a wife. I married my best friend, my high school sweetheart. We have been married 18 years next month. We share this life, the craziness of it. We were child free for the first 14 years of our marriage and within 3 years, we had a houseful of three kiddos - changing our lives forever! I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments: